*Trick #2 makes me really happy every time I open my medicine cabinet!
1. Facebook timeline. I've heard lots of complaints about the ol' timeline. But, it's not so bad, promise! Once you get use to it, you'll forget how the old one looked! One trick that is hard for me to remember is the hidden "posts by others" tab. See it highlighted in my picture? If you never look at this view you might miss something fun a reader was trying to show/ask/say to you.
2. Magnets. I saw this trick somewhere, but it did not work in our plastic, Austin medicine cabinet. It will only work if you have an old school metal one. It takes 5 seconds, and instantly gives you a little more space.
3. DIY iPhone Backgrounds. Turn any image from the internet into wallpaper for your iPhone in 3 super easy steps.
1. Pull up any image from your phone's internet browser. I pulled up "I'm sew very happy" from C.R.A.F.T. Sprik Space created 100 simple, pretty designs to use as wall paper for your phone.
2. Press on the picture until this pops up. (about 3 seconds) Press save image.
3. Image is now stored in your pictures. Go to your pictures and click "use as wallpaper". Move and scale your image and click set. The choose to either "set lock screen" or "set home screen" or "set both".
I change mine all. the. time. Here it is today:
Happy Thursday :)