A total of 95 graduates were part of Archbishop O’Hara High School’s class of 2014.
This particular class had a 100 percent graduation rate with 96 percent of them attending a post-secondary education institution.
By the numbers:
- O’Hara’s class of 2014 performed over 3,000 total hours of community service.
- The average ACT score was 23.
- One National Merit Semi-Finalist and six Bright Flight Diploma Scholars.
- Two graduates were previously recognized as WDAF Fox 4’s Reaching for Excellence Young Achievers, while two others were awarded with All-State Academic Honors.
Archbishop O’Hara High School is a Catholic education institution in the Lasallian tradition. It is in Kansas City and serves students from Blue Springs, Independence, Lee’s Summit and other cities in the greater Kansas City area.
- Information provided by O’Hara Recruitment & Admissions Director Kimberly Felz.