These activities are planned this month at the Trails West branch of the Kansas City Public Library, 11401 E. 23rd St. S., Independence, 816-701-3483.
• Monday through Thursday – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No registration is required unless otherwise indicated.
• Full Body chair Fitness: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., Fridays. This class is designed to give you a total body workout. Cardio, strength and flexibility exercises are all performed from a seated position.
• Cardio Kickboxing, ABS Edition: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., Tuesdays. Punch and kick your way to good health. Fitness champion Nicki Jones will lead you through 10 to 12 rounds of punches, kicks and cardio.
• Preschool storytime: 10:30 to 11:15 a.m., Wednesdays. Meeting room A. Bring your little ones for a storytime with songs and books followed by a fun activity.
• Career Resource Specialist Resume Help: 1 to 3 p.m., Nov. 12. Come visit our career resource specialist during these open office hours for help with your resume.
• Teen Drop In Gaming: 5:30 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 20. Come for a little friendly competition on the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and other systems. Bring your friends and make new ones here. Ages 10 and up.
• Kids Cafe: 4 to 5 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Meeting Room A. Come for a healthy snack for children Pre-K to high school.