Editor’s note: This item has been updated to reflect the correct date of the testing at Ruskin High School.
COVID-19 testing is being provided at both Truman Medical Centers sites and at pop-up drive-through testing locations including:
• Today, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, 3530 Chelsea Drive, Kansas City.
• Monday, May 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Metro Christian Fellowship, 2217 Highgrove Road, Grandview.
• May 5, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Sheffield Family Life Center, 5700 Winner Road, Kansas City.
• May 6, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.. Grain Valley Community Center, 713 N. Main St.
• May 7, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Connection Point Church, 10500 E. Missouri 350, Raytown.
• May 8, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Ruskin High School, 7000 E. 111th St., Kansas City.
Register for testing in advance by calling 816-404-CARE (2273). Testing results will be provided within three days.
The Lakewood campus of Truman Medical Centers is at 7900 Lee’s Summit Road, Kansas City. The Hospital Hill campus is at 2301 Holmes Road, Kansas City.