COVID-19 testing is being offered through Truman Medical Centers at locations in Jackson County. Those with insurance will not be required to make a copay. Those without insurance will not be billed for these tests.
Persons who have at least one COVID-19 symptom will be tested.
Please call 816-404-CARE (2273) before arriving at the testing location.
Testing sites include:
• Monday through Saturday, drive-up testing at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, 2301 Holmes, Kansas City. The testing site is located in the parking lot at the corner of 23rd and Campbell, Kansas City. Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
• Monday through Saturday, drive-up testing is provided at Truman Medical Center Lakewood, 7900 Lee’s Summit Road. The exact testing location on the hospital campus may change, but there will be signs directing you to the testing. Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on week days and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
• Saturday, May 9, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1615 Independence Ave., Kansas City. This is in parking lot G near the corner of Independence Ave. and Highland.
• Monday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Metro Christian Church, 2217 Highgrove Road, Grandview.
• Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Jackson County Courthouse, 308 W. Kansas, Independence. Testing will be in the parking lot at the S.W. Corner of Osage and Liberty.
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Northeast High School, 415 Van Brunt Blvd., Kansas City.
• Friday, 10 a.m., to 2 p.m., Blue Springs South High School, 1200 S.E. Adams Dairy Parkway, Blue Springs.
– Submitted to The Examiner