COVID-19 testing is being offered through Truman Medical Centers. Those with insurance will not be required to make a copay. Those without insurance will not be billed for these tests.
Persons who have at least one COVID-19 symptom will be tested.
Please call 816-404-CARE (2273) before arriving at the testing location.
Testing sites include:
• Monday through Saturday, drive-up testing is provided at Truman Medical Center Lakewood, 7900 Lee’s Summit Road. The exact testing location on the hospital campus may change, but there will be signs directing you to the testing. Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays.
• Monday through Saturday, drive-up testing at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, 2301 Holmes, Kansas City. The testing site is in the parking lot at the corner of 23rd and Campbell, Kansas City. Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays.
• Monday, May 18: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Connection Point Church, 10500 E. State Road 350, Raytown.
• Wednesday, May 20: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Oak Grove Elementary School, 5340 Oak Grove Road, Oak Grove.
• Friday, May 22: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Delta Woods Middle School, 4401 N.E. Lakewood Way, Lee’s Summit.