The following item was taken from the Sept. 24 through 30, 1961, Examiner.

The following item was taken from the Sept. 24 through 30, 1961, Examiner.


Five years of effort on the part of the members of the RLDS Ridgewood congregation were rewarded when their first services were held Sept. 24 in their new church at 4341 Blue Ridge Blvd. In January 1958, the Ridgewood congregation, with 110 people attending, was organized, and the present pastor, Lyle B. Moneymaker Sr., was installed in December 1958.